Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Smoking GUNS!!!!!!!

jcham

This weekend after customizing my Excaliber I can tell you I was ready for a hunt!

Last night I layed out a plan of action for three spots. Got out all my gear together and even printed out some directions. This morning at 5am I headed South, deep south. I remember leaving Hartford and thinking I forgot something but wasnt sure. Oh well guns were a blazing and I had 78 miles to cover!!

When I arrived I started to drool and couldnt wait to try out my chest mount, copywrite is 01-07-07 :)

I unloaded my gear and I had forgoten my waders. Well I must have mistaken my camel bac chest mount (camel bac 1000) for my waders. The water started to taunt me as I looked to the shallows. There would be no water hunting today. I just shook my head and hunted Pull Tab City

I didnt count them but I must have pulled 70 tabs and the like. Oh well tomarrow is another day. Think I'll head NORTH, anytakers!!!!!

To go back to the house and find out what it was. I can't tell you how many times, but I've left an important piece of equipment. Especially when yer hunting days in a row and yer hammered. I go back and get it, as opposed to losing a whole day as planned. Perhaps you should go back to that very spot (south as it were) and try it deep as yer waders will get you safely. You may find that the loot is even deeper than you can go in waders. That's where the drysuit comes into play. Gold & silver there. Pull-tabs live on shore at my beach too! Keep us posted!

Thanks Gulf hunter,
Ya I lost the day, I was a little disapointed to say the least. The beaches I got to are picked clean. I'm thinking there was a local there and picking tabs was not to his/her liking. This beach was covered in tabs. I did talk to someone there and they said that someone had been there the day before. Anyway wont be able to go back for a few days but I'll keep you posted....

Funny thing is jcham, if they are not ever digging the tabs then they are not cherry picking the gold either. The person is obviously hunting in coin mode savvy? Coins are a casualty of war. Yer target is #1 gold and #2 Silver and of course 1 could only dream of platinum. I have not ever seen any in the wild, but my fellow looter bda has had a brush 'er 2 with the grey metal. Good luck jcham!

Go to high end beaches (this stuff is expensive) or wherever a lot of Asian people swim (platinum is much more popular in asia for jewellery) OR BEST OF ALL, go where rich Asians like to swim.
Both of my platinum finds this year came from a $500 - $1,100 a night hotel beach. Goldringer hunts high end hotel beaches in Hawaii and has found that the beaches with wealthy asian guests produce the most platinum by far. (Goldringer averages a platinum ring per month)

Good Luck and Be Safe Out There,

BDA:cool: