Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Smiley

jenkiel

Hi. Found this,but got it back from the museum because they could not say how old it is. finds from before 1537 must be delivered to a museum here.

It is tin,140g Found it close to a road used for 1500-2000 years ago.

Any ideas ?:)

Nice find, can't help you with an ID. What was it made of? What did it ring up on Safari. Is that 5 inches?
Thanks for posting,

Thanks. It's made of solid tin. Gave ID 36... 2 inches in diameter.

:)

Love your "SMILEY" It's a shame Tasmania's metallic history is only 200 or so years old. The indigenous aborigines had no metals.

Pete

Two foearms gripping one another seems to bring up Olympics or wrestling to my mind. ould have been a simple award as well. Arm wrestling was a favorite sport in Europe so you might search online with that in mind. Cool find...

Thank you Peter. It looks old,but I don't know ? Yes we have an old history here,but I'm sure you find many nice things at your place to :thumbup:
I should like to go to England and MD,but you know it cost money. My MD club is invited to Denmark in September,so maybe I find something nice there.

Have a nice day. Jens.

Thanks Edjcox.

edjcox said:
Two foearms gripping one another seems to bring up Olympics or wrestling to my mind. ould have been a simple award as well. Arm wrestling was a favorite sport in Europe so you might search online with that in mind. Cool find...

H

I see it. the two dots at the top are in the middle of the shoulders and the arms meet in the middle just above the smile. It's a stretch but you never know.

Sorry.I see eyes,nose,mouth... can you send me some of those pills or grass ? :crazy: :thumbup: