Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:smile:Gold lost last night found this am

happy harold

My wife lost her ring yesterday.We were swimming at a local lake yesterday afternoon. Later in the day we went beach combing..We had been moving rocks looking for sea glass my wife looked at her finger and said o my gosh I;ve lost my ring.I drove home and got my 1265x and a flashlight after about an hr in the dark and without finding it the bugs drove us out. We wern;t sure if she lost it while swimming or at the beach.This morning I decided we needed to do some detective work .We had a lot of pics taken at the beach last night .My wife dropped me off at the beach and drove down to her daughters cottage to review the pics on her daughters camera.When I got to the beach I ask God to help me find the ring A few passes later I got a weak signal moved a few rocks and there it was shining up at me.I thanked God put the ring on and started walking to meet my wife.When she drove up she said one of the pics she had taken at the beach holding her granddaughter showed the ring on her finger.I handed her the ring and it sure made her happy.Have :|a great day we sure are God bless.

Bet that was a relief...glad you found the ring. Isn't it amazing how God always answers prayer? Have a great weekend.

You got to be the hero for the day! :detecting::thumbup:
I always remind my wife to take her rings off when we go in the water even a pool. I even take mine off when water detecting. Glad you found it Harold!