Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Slow day finally produces silver!

flylaps

Took the explorer XS to another old park early this morning with the hope of finding
some more old coins. Three and a half hours later I had one wheatie, some clad and some deeeply dug rusty nails. This machine seems to be good for those.
I've got to get another coil for the XS because by now it felt like I was swinging an anchor around.
Almost passed up a deep iffy signal thinkng it probably was another nail at this point,
but dug and at 8" deep was a sweet 1900 barber dime staring at me.
Slowly headed for the car as I had to get home and only 10 feet from the car dug the
silver rosie.
I didn't think much of the sterling high school pin when I found it, but realized it was 1901
when I got home.
Thanks for looking,
Matt

Those little surprises always brings a smile :biggrin:

U had a good day.

NICE!!!!! Keep popping those goodies out!!!!!!!

After a few more outings with the XS, the stock coil will get lighter to swing since your arm will be use to it by then. If you do get another coil, get a Pro Coil 11". Much lighter and more balanced then the original coils. Congrats on that neat pin and the Barber Dime. I think the pin is the best find on that outing. Continued Success, Good Luck and HH.:detecting: