Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Six Hard Days Hunting In Aruba

Goldinwater

Hunted at least 8 hours a day. Most gold found in a small area that others had missed.Still had a lot of fun. 15 gold rings 2 gold medalions and a gold chain. Not pictured is 12 silver rings a silver charm and about $53.00 in change. May try a new island in Sept.
Chris

What a way to spend your vacation! Looks like not to many people treasure hunting in Aruba.Was everything in the water or was it in the soft sand as well? Great finds and great pics. good luck

Everything was in the water.There is a lot of water hunters in Aruba. There was 4 guys from Michigan there just before I arrived. 11 of the gold rings was found in a very small area, not a cut but a place everyone overlooked including me the first three times I was there.
Chris

Nice Job Chris!
If it's not the competition, its the conditions, If its not those two its the equipment. Coming out with anything from a trip shows a lot of planning and determination.
cjc