Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Single vs Multi who wins?

In poor taste jimmy.
It's a prejudice thing that they have. It's derogatory against people with Southern accents.....They cant stand that they have to learn about Metal Detectors from a couple Hicks from the sticks...They are not smart enough to do it on their own..According to the forum rules this type of behavior should not be allowed but it is ...The result is the forums are just about dead because it is allowed...
I can leave again and just do my own channel where I kick people like this off of it!

It's a prejudice thing that they have. It's derogatory against people with Southern accents.....They cant stand that they have to learn about Metal Detectors from a couple Hicks from the sticks...They are not smart enough to do it on their own..According to the forum rules this type of behavior should not be allowed but it is ...The result is the forums are just about dead because it is allowed...
I can leave again and just do my own channel where I kick people like this off of it!
I usto watch your videos for entertainment,not as a learning site,and I would say most people did the same. You got a mighty big ego my friend and that's probably a good thing for YouTube but not for places like here,where people actually know the difference between BS and reality.. Your better off being able to censor your YouTube channel comments than the forums where you can't, and there's nothing wrong with that. In the land of the blind the man with one eye is King.. Proud Yankee here

Last edited:
JimmyCT I have gotten reallly good at judging peoples intelligence over the years by what they post...You want me to give you your ranking?
There’s only one judge, be careful

Man did you take this whole thing out of context. Has absolutely zero of what you are indicating lol
Think of all the detectors you are “dueling”
Having a little fun and you are a tightly wound spring. Enjoy life as it’s short. Carry on

Linguistic Discrimination is the term for it. It's when people hear an accent and discredit the person based solely on it. I ran into it all the time when I was doing YouTube and TikTok. It's actually a form of racism.

Haven't used the Manticore or the Equinox 900 yet but I really liked the Equinox 800 when I had it. The Deus 2 amazed me though, I'm swinging a Deus 1 right now but I will be getting another D2. The older multi's are still great units, I have retained my Etrac and V3i because they are still relevant in my opinion. I like to have a few detectors to choose from, variety is the spice of life. : ) ( by the way I also own a MXT All Pro that is a beast in the iron infested areas, hardly obsolete)

My f75 single frequency still gets the job done, had to dust it off today and found an old sterling silver bracelet. Not sure about synthetic test theories but there’s no substitute for actually getting your boots on the ground and showing what’s really lost and found..

Attachments

• IMG_4493.jpeg
    IMG_4493.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4492.jpeg
    IMG_4492.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4490.jpeg
    IMG_4490.jpeg
    670.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20240922_161140787_HDR_AE.jpeg
    IMG_20240922_161140787_HDR_AE.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20240922_160813001_AE.jpeg
    IMG_20240922_160813001_AE.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 22
Found this last month along with some Spanish Silver. I got it all on video too if anyone wants to watch.I had one of my best years !

Attachments

• IMG_5055 3.jpg
    IMG_5055 3.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5111.jpg
    IMG_5111.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
Last edited: