Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Singing this morning a no-go,detecting tomorrow up in the air......

warthog

I woke up yesterday with a mild sore throat,not too bad....THIS MORNING,IT'S REAL BAD,forcing me to cancel performing my song in church today.My sinuses are all upset and making themselves known,too,I have had bouts of severe laryngitis in the past when I get sore throats,this is the first one I have had in probably 10 years......Chances are good my detecting in Lake Michigan tomorrow are out the window,too.Prayers please,for Warthog.......

n/t

Wow, me too!! I think it was a combo of allergies,
And having the a/c by my bed to high through
the night! Along with some open mouth snoring,
which my wife pointed out....so kindly. :)
I woke up and it was just on one side, so
cough drops, coffee, and some mints, now it
feels much better, and I played drums at both
Services without a hitch. Praise God, hope you're
feeling better!!