Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Since we couldn't send all of yall a card...

Art SC

[attachment 17842 AbshireFamilyPortrait_1_1.jpg]

n/t

n/t

dogs to be so still? Trudie will not sit still, as we have tried it! We usually end up with a shot of her rear end, or with her looking at one of us!

Very nice, Art! :)

...ACTING!!! :clapping:

:unsure: Ummm...Actually...it's called TRAINING! We travel a lot with our dogs and they HAVE TO be able to obey promptly and cheerfully.

This first ONE is called: "STAY!" ...Which is ALMOST as important as...

[attachment 17865 IMG_5647a.jpg]

..."COME!"

[attachment 17866 IMG_5659aRdx.jpg]

n/t

HEEEEEEERRRS - HOLLY!

She's the big sister and dark field-hunting colored Golden...

[attachment 17904 IMG_2414RdxSm.JPG]

[attachment 17897 Holly.JPG]

[attachment 17898 HollysRetrieve.JPG]

Big sister Holly and baby brother, TJ

[attachment 17905 IMG_5681cRdx.jpg]

because she thinks she is going to get fed! Last night, she counter surfed while we were sleeping and got a dozen fresh eggs off of the counter. She ate nearly every one of them...........RAW! She is just addicted to food. She gets fed twice a day! I really think if she were given a chance, she would eat until she died!

The old thing about old dog, new tricks?

Actually, she is very smart. She likes to play ball, and frisbee. She will shake hands with both paws, stay when she knows we really mean it, and speak. BUT....she also barks very loudly, no matter who it is coming up, even us! She will drool like she hasn't eaten in days at the sight of food! And if I do not put her up, she will beg!

If I didn't love her so much, I would give her away, but I don't know if I could live without her, even tho she is a pain in the butt! :confused:

n/t

n/t