Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Since I've been the "housewife" these last few months I've learned a LOT about housework and chores. But I THINK I may have a solution for everybody..

Art SC

HOW TO CLEAN THE HOUSE

1. Open a new file in your PC.
2. Name it "Housework."
3. Send it to the RECYCLE BIN
4. Empty the RECYCLE BIN
5. Your PC will ask you, "Are you sure you want to delete Housework permanently?"
6. Calmly answer by clicking, "Yes," and be sure to press the mouse button firmly......
7. Feel better?

HEY! IT WORKS FOR ME!

[attachment 24640 ArtInHammock.jpg]

n/t

I must have a virus or something! Every time I turn on the computer, I get a message saying I have new housework..... :shrug: :rofl:

Dave

you can just bypass the recycle bin and delete it.'bout that time of year for that hammock to get a workout.