Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SIN IS OF THE DEVIL

C.J.M.

Read your Bible the answer is there:ALL unrightness towards GOD is SIN!
When a person reaches the age of accountability God holds them responsible for their actions.This usually happens in early teens however only God knows a person's heart and mind. :)

An in-depth study of Gods' Word is beautiful! Many learn a little and take off a running with guess what I know.
Tyrus was the angel in heaven.
Eze_28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Eze_31:8 The cedars in the garden of God could not hide him: the fir trees were not like his boughs, and the chesnut trees were not like his branches; nor any tree in the garden of God was like unto him in his beauty.
Eze_31:9 I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied him.
Tyrus in the garden of Eden was Satan.
Gen_2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
That is what God told Adam the Man.
Nobody ever called the 'Woman' anything other than 'Woman' until after the sin in the garden. That is what confirms what the sin was!
Gen 3:20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living. Eve was the mother of 'unrighteous' and 'righteous'.
Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
Satan was Cains' father.
Adam's Descendants to Noah
Gen 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
Gen 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:

Where is Abel? Cain killed Abel!
Where is Cain? Cain is not of Adam!

From Adam to Abraham
1Ch 1:1 Adam, Sheth, Enosh,
Where is Abel? Cain killed Abel!
Where is Cain? Cain is not of Adam!
God purposed unrighteous, and righteous to be procreated thru Man, and Woman.
God 'cloned' the Woman!

Gen 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
Gen 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
Gen 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
Gen 2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
Gen 2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
Gen 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
Gen 2:25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
God 'cloned' the Woman, from the Mans' side.
God took the rib from the Mans' side! God called their name Adam. This paints an overwhelming portrait the Man, and the Woman are equal!

God of the Bible is awesome! Imagine Gods' infinite wisdom! God, the father knew where he was going the moment 'before' he took off! Everything from the beginning with the blood covenant was a shadow of things to come. Charles H. Spurgeon often called the boy preacher. He once stated he could take any scripture "[a]nd make a bee-line to the cross." I have never seen anyone note the first prophecy. Perhaps, because it is right on point!

The first prophesy: Gen 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
I have never seen anyone note that this is the first prophesy! In Gods' infinite wisdom he prophesied: Take the nail scarred hand. And take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: When a Christian takes communion: Mat_26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

Rom_3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
1Jn_2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
1Jn_4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.