Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

silver today,

kevinslack

snowing and very cold today, well i went back to the coin program today using Nicks settings.went to a spot where i was using the TTF earlier and did get silver with the TTF settings there. with in 30 min i had 2 silver dimes, i thought boy its going to be a good day.hunted around that spot for 3 hours or more and didn't get any more silver. but did get a few wheat's and new money. there's still alot of ground to cover at this spot yet. i haven't really hunted where the play ground things are yet because of all the trash.

2 Silvers is a good day in my opinion.
Congrats on the finds!and a good start to the new year.

LabradorBob

its the coin program in the e-trac, with these settings Auto Sensitivity +3 Coins mode
Threshold 16 Threshold Pitch 5
Volume Limit 24 Deep On (or Off)
Volume Gain 20 Fast Off
Response Normal Trash Density High
Tone ID - Multi Tones Ground Difficult
Conductive Sounds Pinpoint Normal
Variability 30
Limits 30

Congratulations on the nice finds! Sounds like you're pretty hardcore...hunting in a cold snow storm-always nice when it pays off though. Thanks for sharing the story and picture.

Congratulations on the finds Kevin! Thanks for the pictures too.

NebTrac