Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver ring with 19 stones!

LuckySteve

AT PRO: Dug this up the day before thanksgiving at one of the only parks that has never been dug before me here in California. I have been there a few times, chased out once by a lady claiming it was illegal to dig in my county (I checked with the park rangers and maintenance to be sure I was in the right). So far I've found 3 rings, a locket, about $25 in clad, a few kids toys, and a couple wheaties. Now that I'm back home I'll have to give the park a rest until I get back up there, I'm not good at gold so I bet I missed out on some gold items. This ring is by far my favorite although the dragon ring was a close second. The stones are all cubic zirconia but I think it still has some value. Rang in at the sound of a quarter!

An interesting (eerie?) thing about this is that this is the second time I've found a ring immediately following an old man walking by saying good luck along with "find anything good?" I'm not superstitious, its just a little weird for me I guess.

That is a great looking ring and appears to have some nice heft to it. Good job! A little "good luck" never hurts. HH jim tn

That's a gorgeous looking silver ring. :thumbup: It's worth a whole lot more than melt value. Very nice find.:cheers:

tabman

Gorgeous ring. Very nice find.

Beautiful ring, it sure has some other material value delvalor be your finding.
Only once someone told me "good luck, you find a lot" was a surfer girl on the beach one afternoon. I think she felt pity for my appearance,:rofl: but the afternoon was very productive.
senda

I love the ring! One time I was detecting at the beach and a group of teenagers came up to me and offered me a seat around their fire pit and a hot dog and a soda. They assumed I was homeless and searching for coins for income. I thanked them for their kind offer and answered their questions about my AT PRO and how it worked and showed them the fistful of clad I had found. I thought those teens were really sweet and the outing that day made me smile.

A very beautiful ring. Very so;id looking.
I wish you many more finds like that :clapping: