Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver ring, quarter, and dimes!

Bob in SoMd

Got out a couple of times this week since it's warming up and the snow's finally gone!

Got the 1964-D quarter and the1935 merc on Monday. Then went out yesterday after work and found the 1952 dime and the silver ring. The ring is stamped "Hechoen Mexico" which, thanks to Google, I found means Made in Mexico. The figure on the face of the ring looks like gold but I can't be sure. It came out of the ground clean at 4 inches with a strong 79 VDI.

Thanks for looking. Hope everyone can get out soon.

[attachment 154639 021.jpg] [attachment 154640 020.jpg] [attachment 154641 023.jpg] [attachment 154642 025.jpg]

You did well Bob.........love the ring.....:thumbup:

Nice finds, way to go!:clapping:

Very nice finds , your doing great Congrats .. Its muddy around here in Missouri since it warmed up and the snow is melting .

Harold

What nice finds! I like the ring also. Looks great! Congrats on your finds and thanks for sharing. HH and keep them coming! Nancy

Nice !