Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

silver ring find today...

cubfan64

Hit a local beach this morning hoping to find some leftovers from the July 4th celebration.

TONS of garbage (to be expected unfortunately) - a pocketful of change, some junk jewelry and a nice little silver "kokopelli" ring.

Gonnaa hit some freshwater lakes this weekend

test

up until a couple weeks ago. Just too many things to do around the house both inside and outside and most of them have been on the to do list since last year when I detected hard :).

Got enough of them done though to be able to get back out there now. I have 2 freshwater beaches/lakes I plan to hit this weekend - one of which has always been really good to me! Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll hit some nice stuff.

Been getting jealous of all the good finds I see here!