Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver Ring and Wheats :clapping::wiggle:

MagicMatt

Early morning is the time to go!!! I got up at around 7 am and went to a local park. For some reason the coins were just jumping out of the ground. After digging a few coins I got a solid hit. At first I thought the ring was a wad of aluminum then I realized what I was. I looked on the inside of the ring and saw that it said .925 . This is my second ring and this time a real one. I also found 3 wheats, 1925, 1935 and 1936 plus a 1940 Canadian penny. What A Day!!! Total for today 1 Ring, 6 Quarters, 10 Dimes, and 48 Pennies. Oh and part of a Buick. :rofl:

Congrats on a nice looking silver ring!
No nickels? Are you disc-ing them out?

If you lose nickels, you lose most gold!
Ask Steve from AZ. He finds many nickels, and many gold items.
Great job on the silver ring! :)

Congrats MagicMatt on the nice silver ring with an unusal shape! Nice count of coins you found and, yes, you do need to dig the nickels, also, but when I found a good producing coin area, I hunted it for the coin count and then I would dig the area for what I had left, if I could get back there quickly before anyone else did, which is difficult to do sometimes! Most people discriminated and I found lots and lots of nickels, but not a lot of gold....only once in awhile I would dig up a nice gold ring or other items....but not often! Good luck and hope you find lots of goodies! :clap:

God Bless! :angel:
Betty