Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver locket!

Bob in SoMd

Found this neat locket yesterday. It was 7 inches down with a pretty bouncy VDI but hinted at silver. It does not have a stamp and the strange scratches inside are a mystery to me. Both halves have "V I I I I" etched in. The design on front is Christian with the Heart, Cross, and Anchor. Did a search online and saw it on other jewelry. Wish I knew how old it is.

[attachment 169449 ImportedPhotos00006.jpg] [attachment 169450 ImportedPhotos00001.jpg] [attachment 169451 ImportedPhotos00002.jpg]

Went out today and hit a bunch of Memorial cents from the '60s and three wheaties. Also found a '49 Rosie and this cool Monopoly racecar that someone decided to give a paint job.

Thanks for looking!

[attachment 169452 ImportedPhotos00007.jpg] [attachment 169453 ImportedPhotos00008.jpg]

Neat finds & locket. Very nice looking Rosie too ! CCH

As soon as I saw your locket, I thought of faith, hope, and love. What a beautiful piece and no telling how old it is. Quite curious of the VIIII also. Hmmmm. Nice finds all around. I love to see a collection of items found. Thanks for posting and HH, Nancy

Nice finds. Looks like a good day out.
John