Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver & Gold for the NOX

Mike K (Ohio)

[size=medium]Well got out and hit some watering holes. Finally got off my dry streak that I was on. Hope it continues, Got out early on the road about 7am and hit some of our watering holes. These were my finds. One ladies class ring with her name in so should be able to get that back to her hopefully. A gold unmarked ring that Rick showed me how to do the acid test and it turns out to be 14k and not sure what stone is in it was gonna have a jewelry tested appraiser check it out. 1 Tungsten and 1 .925 Silver with most probably fake diamonds after I clean them up will check. & 1 junker!!!! Bunch of clad and junk. I forgot to add the class ring was about 18" down in the sand.... I almost walked away from this #4 on the NOX Target after 30 minutes of digging.

Mike K[/size]

Good for you breaking that drought! Was that deep one from a beach? 18" is deep. Good thing you stuck on that #4 though. Congrats

Yea it was, we only have fresh water beaches for options. Have been talking to friends about taking a trip to Fla and trying our luck just for something different and I haven't taken a vacation in years lol... I think the parks put down sand every new season so probably got covered up. I was using a new 15" coil that I had gotten and was only running a sensitivity of 15.

Well Rick Madliger and I got out as Derek had scuba class starting. Hit a few more watering holes and didn't post all the junk that I found but found a couple keepers. Rick will add his later.... First 3 pics are from today and last one is the weekend haul. Also ran in to another detecting friend working the same watering hole lol. He had a pocket full of finds... Both Rings are 14k