Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver, Gold and other trinkets from LSC

Clad 2 Meet U

I had been off on vacation for a few days and with it been so miserably hot I spent a lot of time in the clean waters of Lake St. Clair. I didn't have to travel far, down at the end of the street is where I pulled all these goodies. Got my water detector fixed (now a CZ-21) and she's a good little heater as most of these finds were deep! My silvers are as follows... Merc, Silver Chain that had the brass religious metal affixed to it, a Sterling religious cross and a honker ring with a picture of a women which looks to be 1920's in style. I also got my 2nd gold of the year (can't keep up with Scubadetector) which is 10k with a little bling bling. The last item is a emblem from a old oil burning stove. My guess is it was in a fishing shanty keeping some long ago anglers warm.

Those are nice...looks like a big ring....are they deep digs or are you diving?Good luck on more hunts..HH

LOL Greg dive?? I want to get him to try, he hasn't committed yet!! Yes is backyard is a lot of fun and I am going there tomorrow, hopefully with my boat! But I will be about 7 miles out into the lake.

VERY nice Greg.