Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver Dollar!….

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
We had our club "seeded" hunt last weekend. Sure had fun and got plenty of nice coins. Our VP planted 3 silver dollars the day before in about a one acre area. Two were found but one was not. Even he lost track of where it was. I had about 2 hours today free so I went back and searched till I found it. It has a cut in the cheek where someone years ago was working on it. Sure glad they quit. Either way I will take the 1880 Morgan for my collection. I also found a clean Buff leftover in the hunt field. The wheat and misc are what else I found today except the ring, that was found last Sunday. I also got a wheat and a rolled penny token last Saturday there. The big pile of silver and such was my haul from the seeded hunt. I also got 10 tokens good for prizes.

[attachment 345875 IMG_1779.JPG] [attachment 345876 IMG_1778.JPG]
[attachment 345877 FullSizeRender.jpg] [attachment 345878 FullSizeRender-3copy.jpg]
[attachment 345879 IMG_1677.JPG]

That is some good finds. I wish I had a club close to me.

That's quite a haul. As 7 cents said - wish there was a club here. Your collection must be getting pretty big by now. Steve in so la

Fantastic Finds Mike! I'm sure it has something to do with your ability and your equipment. You're just plain good at finding things. Congrats!