Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver Dime Variety, (FIRST) Barber, Merc & Rosies

Ricardo_NY1

Headed back to the small park this past Saturday where me and LI TOM have been swinging and finding ourselves silver. This place really suprised the crap out of both me and Tom this morning when a barber dime came right out of the first signal heard and dug by me. I don't think neither of us expected to find one there. I was already waving it off as a merc. I think Tom's trained eyes called it better from 10 feet away before I could. My first barber and the feeling of accomplishment for me is as alive as when I found my first merc. Tom and I were talking about the very same subject of barbers and where they could be in this city just the night prior to this hunt.

I have to say I love my Explorer XS......it calls the silver dimes right each and every time when those little cross hairs want to get out of the screen. A while later I dug the merc, followed by a Rosie and then another Rosie. None of these coins were past 3 inches. All three except one Rosie were at about 2 1/2. I still think there is more in there. So that is my first barber, and by far, my best silver count day, 4 total, previous was 3. Photos attached.

Congrats on your first Barber and all that silver.Your on your way to finding a lot more.Good luck on your next hunt.
Crowduck