Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver Club Hunt

Mike K (Ohio)

Out club meets once a month and this month they are taking 500 silver coins and are seeding the ground with them in one of the local parks. Question is, Is it to my advantage to use TTF in this kind of situation? As most if not all will be about an inch deep. I have an CTX and NOX in this situation is one better than the other? Thanks for any insight....

Mike K

I would use the nox like said above its lighter and they probably wont be that deep..Not that the nox will not go deep that's what id use..

Use the machine that you can pin point the best. That way you save time retrieving the coin, that is where I am not fast enough.
My retrieval time is slow.
Also, if there are tokens slap seeded in the hunt ask what they are made out of before you start hunting.

Tony N.J.

chuck said:
The lighter one will be better you have to move fast.

Thx I'm sure this meeting will have a higher turnout lol. I also don't think they will take much time to seed the ground. Cut a slit and slide them in most probably. At any rate what the heck...

Mkus said:
I would use the nox like said above its lighter and they probably wont be that deep..Not that the nox will not go deep that's what id use..

Thanks I use the CTX the most but I did order Andy's book and will probably use the NOX more after reading it lol... Which won't help tonight haha..

BigTony said:
Use the machine that you can pin point the best. That way you save time retrieving the coin, that is where I am not fast enough.
My retrieval time is slow.
Also, if there are tokens slap seeded in the hunt ask what they are made out of before you start hunting.

Tony N.J.

Good Idea about asking about tokens, I'm probably better with the CTX but I use it more so guess just play it by ear..