Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver and big gold ring today!!!!

Mark kus

I went back to the same old hotel today and I detected in the backyard under a big oak tree started finding some wheats then a nice 30-31 a 1942 S Washington so I stayed around the big oak tree and got a 1964 Rosie.
I had a good feeling about this spot and headed down into the big yard behind the hotel and I had a iffy but good high tone in one direction so I cut a decent sized plug I had found some big iron nails so I thought probably another one.
I flipped the plug and at the bottom of the hole my pin pointer sounded so I scraped away some soil and saw a nice gold band!!
It was hit probably by a lawnmower and there was a big stone in it so I dug out the hole and brought all the soil home to sift out probably won’t find the stone but who knows I’ll test and post results on the gold it’s very heavy.
Settings park 2 sensitivity 21 iron 0 recovery speed 6
It’s my second gold ring with the nox ..
HH
Mark

Congrats again, Nice ring. Man you have some good hunting grounds. I mostly hunt public parks, which have been pounded. But I still
manage to find stuff that was missed. Cant get up the nerve to door knock strangers for permission, Feel funny asking someone
if I can play in their dirt.

MetalMiner said:
Congrats again, Nice ring. Man you have some good hunting grounds. I mostly hunt public parks, which have been pounded. But I still
manage to find stuff that was missed. Cant get up the nerve to door knock strangers for permission, Feel funny asking someone
if I can play in their dirt.
Thanks yeah I'm the same with door knocking but I have a few good homes that are friends I know ones a big 1850's farm I want to hit some point.
Most of the spots I've hunted have been hit to some degree but owning a kayak and boat allows me access to un hunted areas.
Or hiking in to remote beaches old swimming areas..

Thanks Ted I tested the ring 14k or better

Not sure if my scale is correct says 11 grams?

WTG! What’s that big au ring weigh?

Awesome finds!!! Love that old gold!!!!!

Aaron said:
WTG! What’s that big au ring weigh?
Thanks it weighs 11 grams I finally made out mark inside the ring 14k it’s what I also tested it at.

Well I went to a few different shops on this ring and The coin store. near me paid the most $226.00 for the ring they are one of most honest coin stores I’ve ever dealt with and have an incredible gold coin assortment I’ve ever seen.