Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

shoulder strap, how to attach it?/ first try with EXCALIBUR

Roman44

I got a shoulder strap with my EXCALIBUR and do not know how to attach it, help... I also have a small piece of black plastic that came with my unit as well, do not know what it is. It is 2 1/2 inches long and 3/4 of an inch wide. It has two holes 1 3/4 inches apart. I did go out detecting yesterday for the first time. I was impressed. I found 1 clad penny, nickel, screww cap and a mercury dime. I still need alot of practice. Boy, silver sure is darkened by years in the water. Would be nice if it stayed shiney like in the ground, would aid in the recovery effort. Thank you.

I believe what u have is the hip mount.It should have a short blue pole that u attach Ur unit over,then the strap with the 2 long screws go thru the unit,and the battery attaches with the battery being held in place with the metal buttons that stick out of the short blue pole,tighten down the plastic wing nuts and put around Ur waist,not over your shoulder.be careful because rough swinging can cause stress on the cable going back to the long shaft and coil.Ronald99