Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Should it be easier by now?

broadestpower

I'd like to start off by thanking God for my families health and salvation. A little back ground I' m 47 years old and I have been plumbing for 26 years. It has gotten to the point where we can no longer pay the bills. I know you know what I'm talking about. I live in the Northeast and we have been hammered with lower than average temps. People are getting part time jobs just to pay the plow truck drivers who clear their properties. When more goes out than comes in then something has to give. I need prayer for Wisdom and guidance in knowing Gods will in this trial. I'm not sure if God keeps us financially struggling so we seek Him or this is just made up in the mind. If Jesus came that we may have life and have it more abundantly, then where is the abundance in the struggle?

My Brother In Christ Jesus,
It would appear many of have experienced what you're going through now and we can identify with your struggle. You will be in our prayers for god's answers to your present situation.
Never give up!
Martin

all the answers to what's in the Bible - we just have to follow what we think the Lord is saying to us. At different times in our lives we see some things differently than when we were younger. I do believe the Lord lets us go through trials and I truly believe we can come out wiser & better off than we were. I know this doesn't help much but stick in there - answers will come. Steve in so la

First let me say I will be praying for your family. Next I will tell you what we did. I recently sold my newer truck (0:geek: that i had for two years. I put my (99) back on the road. No more truck payment or full coverage insurance to pay for. We recently dropped our land line so there is another bill gone. other things that one can do is get rid of direct TV/ satellite TV/ cable. ( I never had any but do know what people pay for them and :surprised: )
One can also get rid of cell phone stuff like web, text etc

n/t

Thank you for your open and honest post! I'm just gonna throw this out there...for me and the Wife in the past, when we got real uncomfortable, it was Gods way of driving us out of a certain area into some other place and even other trade.....we now just write it off that evidently, our work "here" is done, and theres somebody someplace that we have been chosen to witness to, and for some reason, we are the only ones that can do it!:shrug:

We've lived in 7 States in 35 years...not saying this is your specific case, but maybe, the Lord has something better planned for you, with your skills, you could be in demand in some other areas...or even cross over into a different aspect of your trade, like as a sales rep or something? Look up and look around, sometimes when a fellow is slogging along down in a desert, he's gotta stop and take a look to get his bearings.

Theres some great Christian missionaries with skills like yours that provide wells and water systems...do a google search...you are just the right age with a great deal of experience, to really land something that will make you better off. I'm getting excited for you Brother! God wants the best for you and He has a plan, and it sounds like its fixin to take shape in a big way!:thumbup:
Mud

Hello ! I know exactly what you are talking about, as I've been struggling for quite sometime to keep my bills paid on a low SS Income, for my savings are gone and went fast after Obama took office! That is why I had to get my house sold....took less for it, because of the very bad economy and the many houses for sale so buyers have their pick and the price they want to pay! Really difficult for me to pack and move, as I've been here since I was 38 and now I'm 78 and health wise I am in no shape to do either....very difficult for an old lady with Osteoarthritis all over and COPD! But with Jesus I will make it for He never lets us down!

Hold fast to your faith and don't give up and think that He is putting you through a trial just because He wants to do so, but when we have trials and we all do, He is there to encourage and give us strength by His grace to endure and overcome all things! Ask for wisdom, the kind He gives and listen to His still small voice or His loud voice at times by the quickening of His Holy Spirit, Who leads and guides us into all truth and helps us stay on the straight and narrow with provisions for what we truly need and protection when we give God honor and glory in Jesus' name!

God has brought me through many trials and sorrows and has never let me down...but He does everything in His timing and not ours! He said seek and ye shall find; ask and ye shall receive but we have to be patient until He works it out for our best and at the right time while in the meantime we must lean on and trust in Jesus, for He cares for us with His everlasting love! I'm praying for you to have godly wisdom and quick relief from the burdens of this trial and all of them, as we grow closer to Jesus by being patient and praying with sincerity in what we want from Him and giving Him always the glory and praise in all things...even the trials, so hang on a little longer and God will surely work it all out in Jesus' sweet and precious name! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you all for you comments and prayers. My prayer for many years now has been am I done at my place of work, Father? I didn't want my moving from my present job to be my own selfish ambitition. I wanted first to be in Gods will. In Gods will could be a complete surrender and in that, seeking Him daily for our daily bread. God bless you all!

God's Holy Spirit is our guide into all truth and what is good for each of us, if we would only submit our all to Him and seek Him before any decisions are made concerning our lives and our families! He said to be still and know that I am God and He is Almighty God and the Creator of all things whether seen or unseen! Jesus, as our blessed Savior, guides our footsteps in His light and on God's straight and narrow way, but we must be willing to step out and go where He sends or wants us to be for serving Him, faithfully, in what He has for our good and for His purpose! Sure is scary but Abraham followed and obeyed Him by faith and went where he had not been before! Best wishes and prayers for Jesus' love and guidance as He provides for what we really do need to live and do the work of our Heavenly Father while He protects us from anyone or anything harming our spirit and soul that belong to Him and not evil satan.....the tempter and tormentor! When we cry out to Him when we're in dire danger, He protects our mortal bodies or helps us to get through and endure all things that would do us harm! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma