Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Should have some new pictures tomorrow.

George-CT

This thing tomorrow is called a water skip. Its snowmobiles running on a lake, doing jumps up rams etc. These rigs fly. If you back off, you sink. Always a great event, and tons of laughs. Camera is on charge now. Hope to have some funny shots. The wife and I enjoy that event. Worked all day at the motocross club again today so I can take a break tomorrow for more fun and frolic. These snowmobiles run with buoy's on them so we can retrieve them when they sink. We have a pontoon boat with winch. Bring them back, pull spark plugs, W-d 40 it and in short order its running again to do it all over again. We have mud skips and other stuff also there.

I guess this pretty normal further north, but no around here. State of CT has all kinds of rules on water craft. This is a private pond so we can get away with it, plus they do all they can do to make it ok with the environment.

Geo

n/t

before they had the extra deeplug tracks we needed at least 50 mph, a level entry, and zero wave action to cross water more than a hundred feet or so. Some guys went miles down the lakes with sleds under the right conditions but none were smart enough to put flotation on them :rofl:
Pics will be nice!