Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Short two hour hunt nice button

7centsworth

I got out for a couple hours before church tonight back at the spot I hunted two weeks ago. It was a good hunt. This place is going to give up a lot of goodies I believe. I managed to find my first infantry coat button in good shape. A bunch of half of horse shoes. I was using my x-terra 70 two tones sensitivity 22. This place was loaded with trash and a electric fence all the way around it. But my NEL coil does good around electric fences it is the only coils I have that do good within a few feet from them. Also found a big rim fire not sure what caliber but that is a 12 gauge shell beside it. Also not sure what the long bent piece is it is iron except for about 2 inches and it is brass and is threaded inside and has a small hole through it.

n/t

Nice finds Travis, especially the button.....looks like you may find a lot more....just have to get out and keep detecting when you are able to do so! God Bless! Ma