Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Short hunt yields..................

Greg from Mi.

1st Indian head of the year.
Went back to the old house I've hunted now 3 times. Ended up with a 1936 wheat and a 1897 Indian. Also eye-balled this very small bottle and detected this old CEO truck ( cab over engine ) the bottom says Barclay made in the USA. There you go it has to be very old if it says made in the USA as we don't make anything here any more
I'll be returning back to this spot again
Greg

that sure is a interesting bottle, nice HH

Nice finds, Greg, and I like the little bottle! I found one small one years ago that was more square type and narrow, but I sold it in a garage sale for a quarter and have always regreted in ever since! I guess I was in a "get-rid-of" mood when it did it! Oh well, too much water has flowed under the bridge to worry about it now and God says not to worry, so hopefully the lady who bought it put it go good use in her collection! :shrug: :) Betty

How did the shoulder feel after swingig and digging. Time we get together for a hunt or two. Nice finds, no surprise you came away with a bottle.

n/t

Nice indian, they don't come out of the ground so good around here