Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Short 3 minute video clip of our women riders motocross

George-CT

This girls are pretty decent riders and will give you a run for your money. These are from our first race 2 weeks ago. They slow motion the hole shot on the corner and the rest of it is full bore. We are finding more women getting into the sport than ever.

George-CT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFsfXmVkRTI

I am too old now :rofl:

That will sure keep them in shape and it looks like a ball

your cloths on for sure. These girls can ride. ON Wednesdays, we battle it out and they run with the guys and give nothng away. You want that spot in the dirt, your going to have to out ride them. Funny to see the reactions of the spectators at times as they see the girls take their helmets off and its some cute women laughing like heck. Funny if your flagging and your hear them baggering each other. " get out of the way, move over often, then you hear, less running of your mouth and more twist of the throttle will do it, or pick a higher gear... Guess you have to be there to appreciate it....

You been out on the water yet Royal? I see your temps are much better now. Just getting maple leaves here now.....about time.....

Geo-CT

I have had the spring yard work to do. Went out and got some nice rocks yesterday and a buddy and I got a nice one today. I fertilized the yard today, glad to get that done. The pond has a little leak and I have to fix it tomorrow. It was pretty cool today and it was a lousy time to be on the river but a great time to do the yard stuff.

I found a place I want to put a cashe today, maybe will in a couple days