Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"Shine tonight Lil Brother" :clapping: :clapping:

A

Anonymous

Well, it looks like Lil Brother"s opening night at "The Witness" might be a wet one. :( Started raining here about an hour or so ago, and he has only about an hour left before the curtain comes up. I wish you all could be here to attend this awesome play. The people that are in it are so dedicated, and it leaves you really speechless. I am so proud of Lil Brother, because this has been a true calling of his, and he is wonderful. Every year he is in it, he gets better and better!

If you would like to get a glimpse of what we have been talking about, go to www.witnessproductions.com and take a look! If anyone is ever down here during this season, I'm sure Lil Brother would fix you and anyone with you up with tickets!

Oops! :thumbup Looks like the clouds are parting and the sun is trying to peek thru! The show must go on. :wiggle Good luck, Tom, and I will be there this season. Just sorry I could not make it opening night! "Break A Leg"! I love you! :cheekkissand will say a prayer for you!

n/t

rain stopped just before sunset and God painted a rainbow that ended at the ampitheatre. It was a sign, Im sure. We added a new scene this year to mark our 25th anniversary and had been having trouble getting it all together. We were there rehearsing Thursday night until 12:30.

The sound system had a few bugs to be worked out, but when all was said and done last night, it was a great first night!

God smiled on us.

God Bless you all,

Lil Brother