Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sharing the fun things in life!

Susan

[attachment 15020 LionHeartpushingbarrel.jpg][attachment 15022 The-Colts-Playing.jpg]I have a colt that decided to amuse himself in the riding ring with a large plastic barrel. He pushes it around the riding arena with his teeth at a full gallop and then deliberately smashes it into a fence. Sometimes he drops to his knees and pushes it away from the fence. He also picks up the red plastic cones and runs around with them. The attached picture is of Lion Heart and Romeo playing tug of war with the cone. Some of the simplest things in life can give us the most joy!

seeing Horse's enjoying themselves like kids! Whenever i drive through Hamilton,or Wenham (MA)where there are quite a few Horse stables, the horse's are just standing like statues!! Although one time,driving in Wenham yrs ago,my dog Moose,jumped out of my car,ran into a corral,with a single horse in it.Needless to say,that horse wasn't bothered by a dog,and chased Moose out of the corral,posthaste! That was the only time i saw that dog scared of another animal!!That horse meant business,and the dog knew it! I was having a stroke at 16 or 17 yrs old,cause i thought the dog was gonna injure the horse! RJ

I've really missed your presence here on the forum, gal.

C'mon. Tell us a good story (and show us some more photos)! <><

Arkie John

n/t

n/t

n/t

have a better personality! :) So sad about Baby Girl! Mimi is coming upon her 9 month birthday! She's looking a bit scaggley though, since the rape! :(