Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sharing a bit of our Christmas with you.................

WillyP

We gathered the kids for a tree decorating evening. It's a family effort every year. I stand the tree and put the lights on and then get out of the way. What a bunch of characters. They usually end up more decorated than the tree. We even had a couple extras this year....our two boys brought there girlfriends.

[attachment 13226 DSCF0089.jpg]

could not have possibly sired any one that is that good looking :lol: So, as you said, one MUST be the 'other ' girlfriend

calm seas

M

n/t

[attachment 13340 tree.jpg]

n/t

it's serious! We don't complain like you know who. Now why am I sure I'm in for a lecture here (or at least a major correction). :clsoedeyes:

know a man is the worst patient in the world. Us girls are allowed just a few sick days a year, and not even full sick days at that. We are still supposed to be superwoman and tend to our family as well as fight the fever, cold, etc. You guys get sick and whine like little girl children, and just make us nuts. But let that big football game come on, or let someone invite you to do some "man" thing, and you are up and at. Heck, Scott has had this cold and coughing thing for almost four weeks, but did that stop him from going deer hunting???NO! But it's the reason why he did not get the last strand of the Christmas lights up! Go figure!!! :angry:

PS I really hope you are not TOO sick!! :)

are getting harder to kick. I think my fever broke today, I feel much better already. Usually lasts about two maybe three days with me and I wake up feeling like nothing happened. Oh well....Carol sounds just like you. "Superwomen"? Hah! I pamper that girl, and I'll bet Scott spoils you too little girl! ;)