Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Shaft Locking Cams - (Repeating a Previous Post)

Thead

Anyone know a source for the locking cams used on detector shafts (specifically Whites and Minelab detectors)? I am building my own straight shafts and would like to add locking cams to the shafts.

I have looked before with no success. I ran across this company and it looks promising.
http://testriteinstrumentcoinc.thomasnet.com/item/o-e-m-product-design-guide/telescopic-aluminum-tube-systems/pn-2194?&seo=110&plpver=1001

Give Kellyco a call. They helped me find em for an old Whites and an even older (tube) Whites. Found Nylon wind nuts and screws at Ace Hardware. Hope that helps!

Hi
You can buy shaft locking cams from.
Visit us: Click here to view a map

Telephone/Fax

Tel +44 (0)1233 629181

Fax +44 (0)1233 645897

C.Scope International Ltd
Kingsnorth Technology Park
Wotton Road
Ashford
Kent
TN23 6LN uk

Regards Les

Hi
Locking cams from C.SCOPE
Web www.cscope.co.uk
Email info@cscope.co.uk
+44 (4)1233 629181
FAX + (0)1233 645897

BLACK STEM COLLAR A3/100/1055 STOCK No M1106B
BLACK STEM LOCK PAD A4/100/1061 STOCK No M11O7B
BLACK STEM LOCK BODY A2/100/1052 STOCK No M1108B
You can buy them in gray
Les

Les seems to have one I am familiar with..once added a Fisher to a Discovery 3300...Remember you have to cut an additional hole in the shaft for the tightener to go in and out and most of them are different sizes relative the plastic tightener..A drop of glue to fasten the end and ability to cut the square hole is all thats needed..Imagine most companies they can be had as new tighteners and you would have to install yourself...very simple design and hardest part would be the square hole I would think...