Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sgt. Silverman and 7centsworth part II

7centsworth

Wow what a weekend. Greg truly is a great Christian man. I learned a lot from him spiritiually in the past two days. Thanks Greg for making the trip. We started out at a early 1900s house that looked great but after a couple of hours with nothing to show except a 2005 dog tag it was time to hunt some relics. We had a great time. I really enjoyed watching him dig his first three ringer. My Doberman took a liking to Greg also. I can not wait to dig with him again. Here are some pictures of us and our relics. He dug a nice revolver bullet that I am not sure what is also.

Thanks Travis, I'm glad we included Zane in most of them, he kept us safe all day! :thumbup: What an awesome dog he is. I'm hitting the iron object with electrolysis right now so hopefully if I'm doing this right :blink: I'll be able to post what it is instead of calling it a "rusty-thingy". Godspeed my friend!

Greg

It was a blast. I took a shower after you left and then feel a sleep on the couch . I woke up about an hour later and they had went to the grocery while I was a sleep. I hope someday we can do that again.

Yeah, I woke up this morning and I was stiff as a board! :) I can't remember the last time I detected 7 hours straight without a lunch but dang was it fun! Yes, someday definitely, maybe after the holidays. Glad you got some sleep. I made it back in 6 hours flat and crashed. Had the best nights sleep too! Say "Hey" to the fam for me. God Bless Travis.

Greg

Yeah Liz asked what we ate for lunch. I said a couple apples. When I am detecting coming out for lunch is one of the last things on my mind. I ate my left over ribs last night . Thanks again for the ribs.

n/t

Glad you two were able to get together. Sounds like you had a lot of fun and came out with some great finds.

Lisa

As if you had a choice in including Zane. Haha! He took up with you pretty well in such a short amount of time!

So glad you two could get together. I feel like we are so far away from many of the posters on this forum....thankful GOD worked it out for you to come. He brings people together at the RIGHT time everytime!

Well spoken Liz, and Amen my sister in Jesus. Have a Peaceful week, and again, thank you for your generosity and hospitality this weekend. I pray you will be able to meet the rest of the family too someday. Blessings.

Greg

Sounds like you three had a great time. Two Christian brothers & a family dog. It doesn't get any better than that. I envy you both. Between living a long drive from prospective detecyorist to hunt with and suffering with medical problems, it's hard getting out to detect.

It was a great time Martin and I'm sorry for your suffering. We will lift you up in our prayers my brother in Christ. Have a Blessed week.

Greg

Both Ma. I wasn't doing any praying while we were detecting though.

He is a one man dog Martin. He likes most people but he rarely leaves my side.