Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

settings for the explorer11

You are from Canada?....I can't help you with steel-iron coins.....I find them here and they are in the iron zone.....it was an accident mind you...Heres mine though for US coins....First off be in advance screen mode....then have limits set to 10, variabilty to 8, th.hold tones to 5, th.volume to just audiable so you can hear it but not loud...depends on ambient noise close to you...noise cancel often when changing from wet to dry sand....sens. set to unstable then back down a hair ...gain at 6 to quiet down falsing...adjust contrast often for sun glare depending if sun is at your back or in front of you..lol......turn fast off and deep off.....clear screen in select menu...put iron mask in all metal...same thing BTW....:smoke: ....use normal ...and as far as ferrous verses conductive sounds go,I am baffled....I use ferrous sounds always but for you in Canada maybe conductive will work better...beats me....thats for you to figure out....hope I helped....and smoke if you get bored from all the nothing you are finding....it helps me when things are slow....:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: and if you find detector is falsing and you notice it hits in crown cap area all the time when falsing...notch out crown caps in select menu....BTW use the smart screen (cursor)...... not digital....Go and get-r-dug!