Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

settings for beach hunting

bonnie

Hi everyone does anyone have a good setting for beach hunting with the explorer11 wet snd and dry sand thanks for any help:wave:

Hi Bonnie, here's a link to some beach settings posted by Charles ( Upstate NY.):)

I hope it's ok the place this link on this forum; ~ here goes anyway !

http://www.treasuregizmo.com/settings.htm

You know, there's so many ways we can set up our Explorers...

Any one else's beach, park, or plowed field settings are really only a starting point for us...

Things are bound to be different at a different beach or State; ~ or a different Country !!!

IMHO

That link covers the only possible value I could have added. :)

(Though this thread reminds me how much one of us should take the bull by the horns (and probably work with an admin/mod to develop a FAQ. Who is our mod? (Anyone who knows (and cares), PM me and I'll start a conversation with them about it. Sorry to hijack the thread, Bonnie.)