Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Seriously though. I've been having a blast.....

I've had my Ace 250 since Aug 3 and have been working the parks and school grounds to death. Went to the lake a few times and worked the shore and beach area. It's the getting out and about that makes this hobby so much fun. I've found two rings (gold mens wedding band and a ladies Black Hills gold with diamond, silver pendant and some neat tokens) plus assorted trinkets and the like. I have 973 coins for $45.74 worth. Only one silver coin and no wheaties. When I get out to other older places then I will get them. It's the "never know what you will find" that makes it so much fun. Winter is on the way here in Spokane so it's not going to be coin shooting much longer.:thumbdown:

Thanks brother Awhitster for turning me onto this hobby!:cheers:

You sure have been putting the coil to the soil! Nice collection for a short period of time !

It's the hunt that usually is the best part. Sure, finding gold and silver is fantastic, but soon the novelty wears off, but the primal instinct to "hunt" remains.

<center>

We have two hobbies in one. We metal detect and then share our finds with one another. Isn't MDing the greatest?
Your Friend,
John D.

I think I hunted for more than a year before I found my first gold, but I didn't have access to great forums like this one to help me get started.

You'll have that rig paid for in no time, heck, with that gold it's probably already paid for!

HH!
Skillet

I see I'm not the only one that find a pipe. LoL. Great finds.. Keep up the good work.
Steve(Cintisteve)

[quote Skillet]but I didn't have access to great forums like this one to help me get started.[/quote]

Forum? I don't use it for information. I use it for the humor.:yikes: