Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sent my SE back to M/L today. It just ain't working right. M/L and Sandy are great and I should get it back pretty quick all fixed up and like new. Th

There there Tinfoil...

Ya gonna be allright!!!

:thumbup:

You can get through this...

I sent mine back in too. :cry: Don't seem to know what to do on the weekends now. :nopity: I'm usually on the Beach and Water Forum. I emailed Sandy Friday am for a status and got no reply. :shrug: Now I'm praying it didn't get lost. I guess I'll call Monday and check. The problem that I was having was at night with the Back light on, the screen would split and slide down. What I am saying is it would work fine for awhile (different amounts of time each fault) then the left side of the screen from the center to the left would jump down. The bottom would now be at the top and the top would be scrolled down a bit. The SE would work fine it was just a display error. If I left the Back light on and ignored the error it would scroll down some more after awhile. Just the left side, including the Sensitivity Bar, the Depth Indicator, and the Iron Mask Bar. What a mess to look at. If I toggled the power the SE would be fine again. So to get around this problem I would search in the dark till I got a tone on something interesting, then turn on the back light to verify target, get a depth, and shut the Back light off again. I didn't want the warm weather to return before I got it fixed so I finally broke down and decided to not detect for awhile in the snow and send it out for repair. So enough said anyone else have a similar experience. Hate being without my SE!!!