Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

sensititity question

kevinslack

in auto sensititity at 3+ i have seen that my sensititity scale is at 14, now if i go threw the manual noise cancel program where the numbers are from 1 to 10 will a certain channel make the sensititity go up. i will try it in the morning but wanted to hear from the pro's. also if the right bar show's 14 sensititity and i go to the manual sensititity to 28 but the right scale still shows 14 does that mean the E-TRAC would work better if i use 14 sensititity and still get coins at 8 inches. i guess what im asking is how do i get the right sensititity scale to move into higher numbers.

the right one is showing you were it would run the smoothest at but that doesn't mean it would go deeper on that setting. in fact i have found that when i get a deep coin and switch to auto and its running very low compared to what i had in manual that i may not hear the coin anymore.
for me i don't mind some false signals if it will get coins deeper.
i know some times you may not have an option to run in manual due to so much interference and at those times auto will be the best bet.
now for channels well i dont worry about those. i sometimes will change it just to see if the auto sens will come up but most of the time i just run what the detector selects.
others guys may have more to add to this.