Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

sens on 1 or 2 ???

sling

I read it somewhere if you use 12x10 DD on tejon its better to set sensitivity on 1-2??
It doesnt make sens to me!
Why that low?
I thought you have to run as high sensitivity as possible.
Someone could explain?

On some salt water beaches you may need to turn the sens way down to minimize the chatter, but for land hunting run your sens as high as you can while still keeping the machine stable. You can also experiment, using targets, and air testing them at different settings. Record the depth of each at different settings and see how they all stack up. Some times there is a "sweet" spot just below max.