Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SEND ME SOME RAIN PLEASE:surrender:

C.J.M.

Got up at 3 am and it was 85 degrees,now its 101 index @ around 110,hum. 87%--sure need some rain in south Texas.Poor animals really suffering,i feed lots of birds,and keep the bird bath full of water.Last year found a little hummingbird that had passed out due to the heat,brought him inside house and gave it a sprinkle bath-----did he come ALIVE !!Pray for rain.

Thank God our temperatures aren't what your's are but they're bad enough. Mid 90's and extremely high humidity. We did get a down pour this morning and that helped considerably. Praying for rain to come your way soon.

Was raining here quite a bit, but haven't had any since early last week and with the Hot Weather and Humidity, we need more! Sorry about the extreme heat and dryness in Texas....you had floods; now it is droughts....looks like no medium for any of us, as it either rains or doesn't! SAD! Dear Heavenly Father, Please allow it to rain in Texas and everywhere where it is needed, badly, and help the temps to be cooler, so we humans and animals will suffer less! Thank You, God, for hearing our prayers and the prayers for our nation to turn back to You, in Jesus' name I pray! Amen! :angel: Ma

lightning last night, but not sure if it rained or not, but my sister lives 40 miles south of me and she said at 4:00 am it was lightning and thundering and remembered she had left one window still down a little on her SUV, so went out and rolled it up and as soon as she got into the house it absolutely poured! Many times I get rain and she doesn't and she gets rain and I don't! Sure hope Texas and all those who need rain and cooler weather get some! Been hot and humid here...one day felt like 111 degrees heat index! May God Bless! :angel: Ma