Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Self?

TNTCTR

Do most people hunt by their self? My kids go with me when they can, but it stinks to always hunt by myself. I guess its hard to find someone to hunt with that you can trust.

I enjoy hunting by my self. Don't have to worry about some one saying,, I have to go now... Sometimes I do hunt with a friend of mine, but not often... KEN

Of late I more often then not hunt by myself. My original long time HB had to move back east and the few others that I tried to bud up with just didn't work out.

Clubs have there place and there can definitely be benefits to joining one:thumbup:. But judging from my own experience there not for me. I found the one in my area, for the most part, to be a little to clicky for my liking.

I am in central NY, near Herkimer, and always looking for a hunting buddy....

I will hunt on my own in open parks in good areas, etc., but, if I am going deep into uncharted territory, I like having a hunting partner. In fact, I like hunting with a guy I met on a detecting forum. He is young enough to be my son, or, maybe even grandson, but, we get along great, share similar interests and both love sharing our finds with each other. At my age and condition, it is nice to know there is someone else close in case I need help......someone I can trust!

I am in northeast Texas. If you are anywhere close, drop me a PM. We would be happy to have another enthusiast along!