Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Seen this online yesterday,we better get ready.....

warthog

I do not know where this happened in the U.S.,but it is just nuts.Some guy was preaching the Word on a sidewalk,here in the U.S.,and it showed a police cruiser pulling up and stopping,that the cop taking the guy's Bible doing the preaching,and announces 'You are under arrest,turn around',and handcuffs him.No Miranda rights,when the guy asked him what the charge was,the cop said NOT A. WORD.The two others with this man preaching the Word asked the cop what the charge was,this 'cop' blustered loudly'YOU TWO WANT TO GET ARRESTED ALONG WITH HIM?',and away they went,cop and preacher.Brothers and sisters,I brlieve it is time to STAND AND BE COUNTED,meaning if this comes to our town,EVERY LAST ONE OF US SHOULD GO OUT WITH OUR BIBLES,PREACHING THE WORD,and get arrested,EVERY LAST ONE OF US,which will lead to jailhouse and court GRIDLOCK,if each and every one of us DEMAND A JURY TRIAL,which is every American's right,regardless of the charge....Had it been me and that cop asked me if I wanted to go to to jail too,I would have been just brazen enough to start with-Good and loudly-'In the beginning,God created the heavens and Earth...'...........Brothers and sisters,I have NEVER BEEN IN JAIL,IN MY LIFE.......But if need be,I WILL GO TO JAIL,IF NEEDED,FOR JESUS!!!,I hope all of us feel this way.:crylol::wave:

I will obey God Jehovah's Commandment Laws before I will obey the evil laws of mankind! If it be jail time, so be it! Paul and Peter were imprisoned and I am no better than they were to preach the gospel no matter the threats given to stop preaching the gospel or serving our Lord Jesus Christ, I will stand firm for my Savior and Lord, Jesus! Amen! This is coming because the UN and the Islamic believers are being forced upon us as the US Constitution is done away with and the Sharia law takes effect upon the USA citizens! It won't be fun my fellow friends but it is going to get worse, as it states in Daniel 12....sinners will wax worse and worse but we as faithful saints will shine brighter and brighter in a dark and sinful world! Hold fast to our faith and crowns, for Jesus could possibly be coming soon to catch His own away from having to suffer during the great tribulation let loose because of His Wrath upon all sinners with unbelieving faith that He is real and alive! Amen! :angel: Ma