Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Seen my Dr,and the results are in:..........

warthog

he said:'What I will be doing is decompression,to free up pinched nerves to your legs and feet,and fusion at L2/3,L3/4 and L4/5,restoring spinal alignment and natural curvature and spacing in the Lumbar Spinal area'.........What a mouthful:shrug:.......he also said he could not guarantee the smount of relief I would get,but patients usually respond favorably.3-5 days in the hospital,no driving for six weeks.All registered and ready to go,hospital will call me soon to give me the time for surgery,and will call me again on the 19th to re-confirm the time for surgery on the 20th......They showed me the slick titanium hardware they will be using for the fusion,wow.......So,away we go !!!!.......

n/t