Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Seen "Jessee James' HiddenTreasure",last night......

warthog

Marcias son,Jason recorded it for me,bless his heart.......A story about the theory thathe James gang were not robbing for personal gain,but to support something called "THE KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE",a group supposedly collecting funding any way they could,to build a new Confederacy,post-Civil War. .....Showed these guys using Ground Penetrating Radar and metal detectors,looking for the James gang's supposedly buried stash of stolen loot,somewhere in mid-Kansas........There was a bunch of carvings on some sandstone bluffs,they dug up a Mason jar with coins in it,gold and silver........I also noticed,these treasure hunters were packing arms-Shotguns,handguns.........I bet it wasn't to protect them from 4-legged animals,either-Probly the 2-legged,so-called human kind.A lot of the coins dug up dated after 1882,when Jessee James was supposedly murdered by Bob Ford;leading them to speculate Jessee James faked his own murder,and lived into the 1900's.........They found a small gold bar also,in the roots of a tree.:shrug:....As Artie johnson used to say on Laugh-In,"VEEEEEERY INTERESTING"...........

Knights of the Golden Circle and the Masonic Templars....very interesting and those who love treasure hunting and where it might be hidden will read upon these stories! :angel: Ma