Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Seen back surgeon last Wednesday......

warthog

He compared my last year's MRI with X rays taken that day,looked at me and said 'THIS IS REAL BAD,you have gotten MUCH worse in just a year.the arthritis in your back is VERY aggressive.BUT,IT IS FIXABLE'......Music to my ears,baby.He went on to say I will need fusion for sure at L3/4 and L4/5,Possibly further down,too.....He said 'This is a REAL BIG DEAL,MAJOR SURGERY,A BIG JOB,but I CAN DO IT,AND IT WILL HELP YOU'...........Between a 3-4hour surgery,'one you will wake up from,not liking me very much'.......WELL,considering this back pain has at times been so severe as to make me physically sick,that remains to be seen-In any event a start to a better future........I return for an MRI on 10/23,back to surgeon on 11/12,to discuss results and make battle plans.......:thumbup::cool:.........

BEEN there done that except its a 7 hour surgery!BEST WAY --------run S.S. rods down your spine and at lest one cross-member plus screws,plus he will clean out your disc. and buzz off any bone spurs.Works great you will be dancing in two months:laugh: