Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Seems I have to keep cleaning messages over here. If you have to title your post with some other forum you'll probably be gone soon with your post. Ot

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
n/t

Is this the type of forum Findmall is? One where the mods delete speech they don't agree with? You removed many of my posts when I was merely disputing the rampant unfounded accusations flying around. I didn't curse anyone or insult anyone. Could you not have contacted anyone personally with your "warning"?

I did get a little out of hand. Just the hype with this one is over the top as with all new impending releases. Just stick with the facts and don't bring other machines in and try to compare. We all just need to wait and see. Enjoy the unknown and fun you can have with it. Others are interested in this machine aswell. Why drive them away with unfounded claims against another machine and tick people off. Welcome them in and have fun.

Joe

well put Stix...not that I was involved.Ha Ha...but the hype is really out there and things were going a little south....I think Guvner did a good thing stopping it....Wow this detector is being a hot one to talk about....
Like everyone that's wanting one can't wait to get there hands on it...for now all we can do is talk about it....in a good way

We don't have time to give replies to everything we have to do here. We just try to keep it a clean forum. Your post on the other hand seemed to take the "How dare you regiment... It's a hobby. The forums around here have long had a rule about comparing machines on a given brands forum. That's what the Metal Detetecting Forum has always allowed. If you are feeling your not getting the proper treatment for your position here I suggest your position isn't quite has high as you might have thought.

It's been this way for years now. Nothing new other then the Equinox. Please try to play well with others.

G...

Guvner said:
We don't have time to give replies to everything we have to do here. We just try to keep it a clean forum. Your post on the other hand seemed to take the "How dare you regiment... It's a hobby. The forums around here have long had a rule about comparing machines on a given brands forum. That's what the Metal Detetecting Forum has always allowed. If you are feeling your not getting the proper treatment for your position here I suggest your position isn't quite has high as you might have thought.

It's been this way for years now. Nothing new other then the Equinox. Please try to play well with others.

G...

Speaking from experience it is a lot of work to moderate a large forum and most times a thankless job, your just not moderating one forum but hundreds of sub forums. Thank you for all you and the other mods do.

enderman said:
treasure_hunter said:
Guvner said:

G...

Speaking from experience it is a lot of work to moderate a large forum and most times a thankless job, your just not moderating one forum but hundreds of sub forums. Thank you for all you and the other mods do.

I wouldn't put yourself in the group of these noble moderators.

You sir are an asshole, go back to bullying people at your site.

So you attack me for thanking the mods here. I was under the impression all were welcome on Findmall as long as rules were followed..

A number of folks have the opinion that a certain mod elsewhere deletes others' posts when he disagrees with them + has no real counter to their opinions. I'm glad that kind of thing doesn't happen here. The mods at Findmall are very professional in their duties.