Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Seeds of Evil: Monsanto and Genetic Engineering

The devil is doing what he can to destroy souls and nations' people with his wicked and evil ways by using unsaved souls to do his dirty work! May God have mercy upon us and our children and grandchildren! Amen! :angel: Ma

Ever since God created this earth our plants have been changing. Not a single plant on this earth has the exact same genetic makeup that it had when he created it.

Since every plant that I have ever eaten has had genetic changes I do not get alarmed when scientists cross breed plants or add or subtract genetic DNA.

Welcome GeorgeinSC,

I can appreciate your viewpoint but let's not forget that Monsanto - the company that redesigned (GMO Grains) what God created perfect for human consumption- is the the same company who created Agent Orange for the Vietnam war that continues to kill Vietnamese children to this day! If you're not concerned and or worried about this, then maybe you need to consider the bigger picture? Millions of Americans are either dying or becoming very sick over GMO wheat that Monsanto created! It's called Celiac's Disease and it's no laughing matter! I know - and I know because I'm one of the unlucky millions that are suffering with this!

Genetically modified food is a problem that has been created by another problem......overpopulation.As the world population gets larger,and it is doing at an alarming rate,the pressure on food production becomes ever greater.Scientists are creating these foods that grow faster,bigger and more resistant to disease to try to overcome the problems we are facing from future food shortages.This is a double edged sword really,either you let scientists carry on producing them and accept that they are changing the natural order of things or you accept that millions will starve in the future.
Personally I believe that nature will sort the problem out as it has been doing since we first walked the earth through drought,disease and natural disasters.
This is the whole point.......by creating the means of feeding more and more people,the population will be allowed to increase ever further,creating ever more problems.These problems will be more disease,more pressure for space,more likelyhood of conflict etc,etc.By trying to do something to help humanity,they are in fact doing something that will cause serious future problems.
Leave the natural order of things to carry on or we will inevitably suffer the consequencies........we have already made a hash of the gifts we have been given.

There is a program on Monsanto (Netflix) It was extremely interesting about how they have their own private police force and what you can and can not do with their GMO seeds. Extremely powerful company. Remember that big explosion in Texas at a fertilizer plant? Guess who that fertilizer plant was suing?
http://blogs.wsj.com/corporate-intelligence/2013/04/18/before-the-blast-west-fertilizers-monsanto-lawsuit/

As far as their GMO seeds, they can keep them.