Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Second time out with the new E-trac.

chowbox

Hello all!

Been hunting a new spot that is producing a wide range of stuff and I am excited to have all to myself! :detecting:

The E-trac has been a dream and it is hard to put it down. Went five hours straight and was ready to keep going but the sun went down.

Picked up several wheats, an indian penny 189- somthing, 1944 nickel and one dropped and one fired or maybe chewed 3 ringer...look close!

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z331/chowbox777/IMG_0067.jpg

chowbox said:
Hello all!

Been hunting a new spot that is producing a wide range of stuff and I am excited to have all to myself! :detecting:

The E-trac has been a dream and it is hard to put it down. Went five hours straight and was ready to keep going but the sun went down.

Picked up several wheats, an indian penny 189- somthing, 1944 nickel and one dropped and one fired or maybe chewed 3 ringer...look close!

Great hunt! Looks like you have a good spot there.

Congrats on the finds and your new E-Trac !

The E-Trac with a small coil ( 6" range) along with Terry's 2 Tone Ferrous program is killer in heavy iron !

Good Luck !

cz70pro said:
chowbox said:
Hello all!

Great hunt! Looks like you have a good spot there.

Did you scratch the war nickel or did it come out like that?

Yup....me and my stupid digging knife bestowed that nasty scratch upon that beautiful coin.

Scott

Those EXACT items are the same I've gotten from my BEST site....it's a park where apparently hunting went on back in the day. Large cents,Seated,Barbers....they've all come from this park along with the items you have. Great finds!

Thats about right. I have decided to run almost totally open screen. I dont want to miss any targets. Looks good on the IH.