Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

second coil

MADCLADDER

I ordered an X-terra 705 with the stock coil. My primary hunting will be coin hunting and relic. What coil would you add first and why. Thanks in advance

John, the 6"dd HF would be good for real trashy areas that you will hunt, then for depth the 10.5dd's...........Get your machine and we will go out and I'll show the ropes................Mark

I'm likin' the MADCLADDER picture :)

If you're 705 is not a 705 Gold, the 10.5 DD is probably a good suggestion. I hunt with Mapper65 and he uses his 6" frequently when we get around pavillions.

Well I will be coil shopping soon. I know for sure I wand a double DD from there, who knows.

^ inch dd coil without a doubt. Almost every yard has trash and the 6inch dd does well in it.

You want one coil for coin and relic hunting so you probably will like the stock 9" coil.
When you get more advanced there are more specific coils available for your soil conditions and target needs.
I recommend reading Digger's X-TERRA information on the top of this forum page because he has a great amount of information for each coil.