Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SE MN SW WI

metalviking

Looking for a partner in SE Minnesota or SW Wisconsin. I live in Plainview, MN :usmc:

No nothing yet. Where are you from?

Maybe because I have not been on here very long. Here is my email gjerdon@rocarmco.com

My email has changed..vikingfan0674@yahoo.com I have Old maps of fillmore county and permission to several locations. I go normally every thursday and every other sunday...hit me up if anyone wants to meet up.

Still looking for a partner or group in this area....anyone?...lol

Hey All...I am in Austin...my email is pilot@fmwildblue.com I will be hunting this weekend, just not sure exactly when or where! I have an Xterra 705 and an Etrac with X1 that I use. Only been hunting a few years but have found a fair amount of old coins and some jewelry/relics.

Kim
No I'm not a girl...Lol 58 years old!